Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Welcome to My Fair Makeup!

My Fair Makeup is the project of a 20-something female who enjoys the hunt for those holy grail (HG) cosmetic products that can complement her pale coloring.

As some of you ladies know, finding the right skin products, lipstick, and eye shadow can be a grueling search if you are lighter in skintone than most drugstore foundations. Do you ever feel like most lipstick colors are too bright, too dark, too pale, and too orangey and too pink to be flattering? That a lot of eyeshadows pull orange or red on your skin? That black eyeliner makes you look goth or jersey-licious? I feel your pain! ;)

If your skintone is MAC NC/NW15 or lighter, feel free to contact me with swatches of products and reviews. I'd love to feature them here! Us fair ladies can band together and make shopping for makeup a bit easier through the sharing of our collective knowledge and swatch photos.

Sincerely,
V

No comments:

Post a Comment